X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sales

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
    The mall my store is in has an desirable-address/somewhat famous office building attached, so we get all the self-important office types (not all are assholes although those do tend to stand out) as well as the turrist trade in the summer. To give an example of how chi-chi the area is, there's a Tesla showroom next to us on the ground level. I'm sure there are a lot of residents who never do any shopping themselves as well (and it shows). I think the SCs here are easier to handle though, my old job got the dumb scammer types who would just get LOUD until you caved. Here, that doesn't work so much as the space is generally loud anyway plus we have security guards.
    Also you know Tesla does not/can not sell their cars from the showroom. You have to go on their website to order a car.

I can just imagine the bluffing and ranting these people try to do when no-one will sell them a car and insist they have to do the ordering themselves. Imagine, they have to do the work themself instead of order someone around.

Comment

Working...
    X