This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should feel guilty...

But I don't think I will. Yesterday before I left work I noticed that our photo lab was running slow. Told my coworker and that was it. We have other problems with our equipment that seem to happening more frequently though not related to today.

I come in today and my coworker says that no internet orders are showing up. There was only two that we got and those people were called. Orders were submitted but the store never got notified. Luckily there weren't too many people coming in looking for their photos but I explained that they were okay with it. Just let them know when the pictures finally came through.

About 8 tonight the orders show up, but nothing was downloading. I leave a note do other stuff. Then right before I left. No orders were showing up on our screen but they were in the system. If it weren't for the envelope labels I printed there'd be no trace of these orders unless someone searched for them.

I feel bad for my coworker who has to deal with that in the morning especially since she was off today.

And why don't I feel guilty? I'm off. Happy Friday the 13th!
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.
Working...
X