No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for amusement..I had to visit a store near me for an assignment. The store branch and address-Street High Street,High Street,Street...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Made Husband watch Ghost in the Shell 2017. He thinks the best part is Batou's car. I think the best part is Batou's dog. So Batou is the big winner here, it seems.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• So this morning at church,it's time for the Sunday School to leave us...and how do they announce this? 'It's time to release the children'
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• It finally happened.

"How old is your son?"
          "He's three."
          "Wow, he's tall!"

...at least I'm used to it. My older son is 99th percentile for height- I am 5"5 and he is nearly as tall as I am. My younger son was 8 weeks early and it took him a couple years to catch up but it looks like he's going to be tall and skinny too.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
            Lol.

Working on an outline for a novel for the first time ever. I'm super high-tech about it- poster board, index cards and markers.
            Congratulations and wishing you all the best!
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Walking with fasciitis is like walking on flaming Legos with every other step
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Walking with fasciitis is like walking on flaming Legos with every other step
                Assuming you have it in only one foot.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• My older son and I are obsessed with porgs, the adorable penguin/seal/grumpy cat aliens seen in the new Star Wars trailer. My husband is bewildered.

Husband: "Why are you guys all about porgs all of a sudden?"

Me: "I DID NOT CHOOSE THE PORG LIFE. THE PORG LIFE CHOSE ME."

Comment

• If my typical walking speed has been described as "military pace", how is it that some people can be both slow enough and fast enough that I cannot pass them?
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Just learned that the guy who invented the transorbital lobotomy drove around in a van to different hospitals and did lobotomies on people for $25.

The van was called the Lobotomobile.

You almost want to laugh.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                        Just learned that the guy who invented the transorbital lobotomy drove around in a van to different hospitals and did lobotomies on people for $25....
                        He's still out there! ... which explains our customer, managers and coworkers ...
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Bah. I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me than get a frontal lobotomy.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                            Assuming you have it in only one foot.
                            I do. That's the only reason I can freakin' walk at all.

I did not let it stop me from going on a Haunted History Ghost Walk Friday night and for some reason, today I was nearly pain-free
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• On Halloween Eve I fondly recall the time my husband was out of town for a week and I brilliantly decided night 2 was the perfect time to watch the infamous BBC presentation Ghost Watch and then I didn't sleep for four days.

Comment

• You can get waffles at the 'International House of Pancakes' but you can't get pancakes at the 'Waffle House'.
                                Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Working...
                                X