This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Criminal of the Week

This rocket scientist thought it would be a good idea to elude police by swimming towards open ocean. A shark had another idea
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I hope he remembered to pay his taxes!
    Note to self: Hot glass looks like Cold glass.

Comment

Some appropriate music...

(it's not what you think...)
      Goofy music!
      Old tech junk!

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        This rocket scientist thought it would be a good idea to elude police by swimming towards open ocean. A shark had another idea
        I see he's already found a lawyer.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

New Dumb Criminal of the Week

This guy is really stupid. This genius tried to rob a Mixed Martial Arts gym with predictable results.

This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I don't remember where I read it, but I once read a news article that while a group of Olympic track and field athletes (I forget who) were signing autographs and taking pictures with fans at a French airport, a professional pickpocket stole a wallet out of one of their bags. One of the athletes, an Olympic gold medalist in the 200 meter hurdles chased him down and tackled him. Needless to say, the pickpocket was not faster than an Olympian.

Comment

One of the tellers at our credit union told us of the time they were robbed. This branch is in the Thompson Center and on the first floor above ground level--with only escalators and an elevator to reach the ground level. On top of that there are a lot of Illinois state bureaucracies in that building--secured by state troopers, of course.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth apocolypse101 View Post
                I don't remember where I read it, but I once read a news article that while a group of Olympic track and field athletes (I forget who) were signing autographs and taking pictures with fans at a French airport, a professional pickpocket stole a wallet out of one of their bags. One of the athletes, an Olympic gold medalist in the 200 meter hurdles chased him down and tackled him. Needless to say, the pickpocket was not faster than an Olympian.
                Here you go.

Then there's this one.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Thanks! I really need to reread them sometime!

Comment

Quoth apocolypse101 View Post
                    Thanks! I really need to reread them sometime!
                    You have read my sig, right? Second. Best. Site. Ever. (after CS of course ).
                    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                      You have read my sig, right? Second. Best. Site. Ever. (after CS of course ).
                      Of course!

Comment

Working...
                      X