X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want some victims...

...er make that volunteers if it sounds better
    I'm starting psychology evening classes and need a wide variety of people to do some questionnaires and surveys and things of that ilk. Some of them* may be quite personal...or slightly odd(we do Milgram and experiments in obedience,so beware those :P)
    Any assistance muchly appreciated.

*the surveys that is,not the people
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

You do have a knack for writing intriguing titles on your posts ...

I will volunteer to be one of your victims ... er ... volunteers ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Sure, I'm in. I love sharing personal information.
      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Depends on what sort of identifying information I need to give. If I'm just a number, I will consider it. If you need names, email addresses, etc...not sure I can help there.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

I'm game. This sentence is to make my post longer than 10 characters. [shakes fist at vBulletin]
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

I might be willing
            Seph
            Taur10
            "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Just to reassure people... all the identifying info we will need from you will be
              *your gender
              *age range
              *where you live
              *maybe for some later ones,if you have kids.

So all anyone will know is that for example,you're female,in your 30s,in America,with kids at school.You're safe from all but the most truly dedicated stalker
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I'm game...mom used me as her thesis project for an Abnormal Psych class, I'm well versed in screwing with assorted tests and stats
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  Just to reassure people... all the identifying info we will need from you will be
                  *your gender
                  *age range
                  *where you live
                  *maybe for some later ones,if you have kids.

So all anyone will know is that for example,you're female,in your 30s,in America,with kids at school.You're safe from all but the most truly dedicated stalker
                  Hell, that's information most people here can find out about me just by looking at my profile.
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                  OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                  she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                  Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                    Ladies of the forum;
                    If Kit starts asking for bra sizes...

I'll join this little experiment. Kit may regret it.
                    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                    Save the Ales!
                    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Can anybody spell "Skewed Dataset"? Three sigmas west of strange?
                      I'll volunt'rear.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

With this group, you would probably normalize it.
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Sure, I'll shake up your bell curve for you.
                          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Normalize? What is this thing of which you speak and why would I possibly want to do it? Sounds boring.
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I might as well add to the skew. I'll help out.
                              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                              X