Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not too late, sure I'll join in here.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

All surveys have been sent out. Apologies for the delay-a tooth decided I had not been paying it enough attention and made its presence felt very painfully,followed by the ear deciding it wanted to join in the pain party.
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Ack, icky tooth problems. Hope you've got it all sorted so it won't happen again (at least not with that tooth).

That was interesting. Kind of fun. Are you going to share anonymous results with us as well? I'm really curious to see how other people answer some of those. Oh, and here *shoves two surly imaginary teenagers at you* have these back now.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

That wasn't as painful as I thought it might be.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
            Oh, and here *shoves two surly imaginary teenagers at you* have these back now.
            You can have mine back too. Rotten kids today ... *mumble mumble mumble* ...

Hope your tooth and ear are better!

Csquared, I suspect Kit-Ginevra is just softening us up for the nightmares yet to come ...
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

You should have my response by now, along with the hypothetical teenagers. Once they're past the adolescent attitude stage and are reasonable human beings, I'll be happy to hear from them again.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

My father always said that kids should be born 21 years old, with a college degree and a genetic desire to support their parents.
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                  My father always said that kids should be born 21 years old, with a college degree and a genetic desire to support their parents.
                  Good idea except that would be pretty tough on Mom ...
                  Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
                    Good idea except that would be pretty tough on Mom ...
                    That four-cornered hat wouldn't help at all...
                    Last edited by dalesys; 10-05-2017, 11:24 AM.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

My dad always said that as soon as children stopped being cute, about age three, they should be put in a barrel and fed through the bunghole until they were 18. When they turned 18, the bunghole should be sealed and the barrel floated down the river.

He was the youngest of nine children, and I was the oldest of his five . . .
                      Last edited by morgana; 10-05-2017, 02:46 AM. Reason: I can't type tonight . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X