This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know my rights.

I previously posted about the groom who did not know his room number and the damage he did to our hotel lobby window.

The father of the bride took exception to his girlfriend talking with a police officer and kept yelling up to her to stop talking to the cop. He basically kept telling her to shut up. The police officer kept telling him he could not do that. Dude then told the cop to shut up.

Said officer goes downstairs and gets in the guys face and tells him he is committing a felony by trying to tell his girlfriend to shut up. He tells him that since he is standing outside his room drunk, with a bottle of beer in his hand and yelling he is drunk and disorderly and that if he does not return quietly to his room he will be going to jail.

Guess who quickly shut up.

Nice family
    the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

These people are the poster children for why you should not just marry an orphan, but someone with absolutely no family. Tho the groom is no prize either!

Comment

Quoth XRogue View Post
        These people are the poster children for why you should not just marry an orphan, but someone with absolutely no family.
        But, but but...if you do that, Jerry Springer would run out of guests!
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their first anniversary ... always assuming they make it that far.
          Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
            But, but but...if you do that, Jerry Springer would run out of guests!
            Jerry Springer is running out of good ideas anyway!

Comment

This just tells me that the marriage will last. If she was raised by that, then the groom's antics are probably nothing by comparison.
              Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
              OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
              she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
              Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Unfortunately you may be right, Deserted
                Just pray they don't have kids There seems to be enough generations of this nonsense.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth XRogue View Post
                  Jerry Springer is running out of good ideas anyway!
                  Is he still on? I thought the show was getting repetitive ages ago.
                  I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                  - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                  - IPF

Comment

...Yup, you have The Right to remain silent.

Comment

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
                      Is he still on? I thought the show was getting repetitive ages ago.
                      Yep, he's still on. You'd think that with all the inbreeding depicted on that show, that the trailer parks would soon run out of eligible guests.
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                        Yep, he's still on. You'd think that with all the inbreeding depicted on that show, that the trailer parks would soon run out of eligible guests.
                        No such luck!

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                          He will run out of guests about the same time we run out of SCs.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                          X