X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    Random thought:

If "Silence must fall when the Question is asked"...

Wouldn't that mean that the Question won't be answered?

Sometimes silence IS the answer to a question. Oftentimes, a very powerful one as well.

I'm not saying that this will be the case here. Merely answering a random thought with a philosophical possibility.

This is what happens when the Jester sleeps fitfully.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

• Moffet has said that with this year being the 50th anniversary he wants to go all out. So to make sure its the best it could be, he would rather take the time to do it proper, so we have to wait until Fall.

Had a random thought about the spoilers but im on my phone so cannot hide it. May share after work...
      Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
      Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
      Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

• 50th anniversary? I thought the first episode premiered on the same day as the JFK assassination...November 22, 1963.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2012/01/1...-of-the-day-3/

where I saw what I said, I may have misinterpreted
          Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
          Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
          Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

• Ahh OK...well I guess this would count as the 50th season then...just like you turn 1 year old after your first year of life
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
              http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2012/01/1...-of-the-day-3/

where I saw what I said, I may have misinterpreted
              I assume he meant, here is what is happening next year, and also the following year (the 50th anniversary being 23rd November 2013, the original shown on the day after the Kennedy assassination).
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
              X