This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Damn it! They don't have a Kindle version!

Probably some iceberg lettuce in some of them.....
    Some of the recipes are available online. We did Consomme Olga first =) none of us likes celeriac so the garnish was leek and cucumber in extremely fine julienne, almost cat-whisker fine.

This is the original blog post that got me interested in the book =)

And there is non specific lettuce mentioned in the recipe for Asparagus Salad with Champagne-Saffron Vinaigrette.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I'm sure they will Kitty, especially being's that this anniversary is a big one, I mean, think about it, a hundred years hell, I wasn't even born when Titanic sank but of all the things that has happened in history, this one is the one that has impacted me the most

Hell, even if your uni's history society doesn't want to do anything big tell 'em it doesn't have to be anything more than a candlelight vigil held at 11:40 April 14th

edited to add: I went to youtube & looked for deleted scenes & YES the scene with the ice does exist. Right about the time Titanic attempted to port-'round the 'berg, Molly Brown is shown in the first class dining area asking a waiter for a little ice & you can see the 'berg through the porthole window as Titanic passes it
      Last edited by CorneliaMarieRocks; 01-30-2012, 01:06 AM.
      "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Working...
      X