Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she doesn't try the shoes on, then tough for her. It takes maybe 30 seconds to put the shoes on and stand in them, another minute to walk in them. She couldn't spare 90 seconds of her time to ensure a purchase she was going to make was a good fit? Her loss.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
      HMC: But they hurt my feet! I've got huge blisters!
      Dude, you mean if a shoe ever gives me blisters, I can return them?

I will be giving a big ol party for everyone with the money coming to me!

Comment

As to "prostitots," I got that word somewhere else, I forget where. I thought it was both funny and very descriptive, so I hung on to it.
        I think I may know where Joi. any chance it was "An Inconvient Book" by Glenn Beck? (Thats where I've seen the term "prostitots"

as for the story... yesh 0.0. couldn't she have come in AFTER work, tried them on, THEN buy them?

Comment

Quoth Banthor the Unruly View Post
          You know, I that just gave me a great idea. Someone needs to create an anti-prositot clothing line. With shirts that say things like "statutory" or "federally mandated registration". Sure the kids would hate it, but parents might feel safer about them going to the mall.
          That is a fantastic idea. I'd buy a shirt that stated "Sex with this boy will constitute time in JAIL".

But then again, I'm not jailbait anymore. Crud.
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Me=poor broke college student trying to pay for school
            HMC= Hoochie Mama Customer

HMC: I want you to call them! These shoes are terrible! Call them and make them make better shoes!

For the work she most likely does, you don't need shoes!

Comment

Quoth WhiteWolf View Post
              I think I may know where Joi. any chance it was "An Inconvient Book" by Glenn Beck? (Thats where I've seen the term "prostitots"
              Actually, no, though I have been meaning to take a look at that one. I'm thinking it may have been something by Wendy Shalit, but I can't be sure of it. Might have been a related website or something.
              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Actually, no, though I have been meaning to take a look at that one. I'm thinking it may have been something by Wendy Shalit, but I can't be sure of it. Might have been a related website or something.
                I know Neal Boortz has used it for a long time as well. I've always thought it perfectly summed up the look.
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

That "call the company" bit reminded me of a guy who wanted me to tell our Connections Center manager to call "the people who make cell phone cases" and tell them to make one in bright pink, so his wife could find her phone more easily.

He struck me as someone who had a very loose grip on reality.

Comment

Working...
                  X