Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE when they're on their phones! I just take whatever the transaction is and count out the money out regardless if they're paying attention or not.

Comment

Quoth simplyanother View Post
      <snip>
      And I had MY kids with me (who are younger than hers), who decided to plop down and sit on the floor in everyones way. Yeah. I got to be THAT mother. But damn, if that woman would have just hurried the hell up, had listened. But noooo. <snip>
      That's when you bend down to talk to your poor tired sweeties, "Oh, honey, I know you're tired. But the woman in front of me is being very rude by talking on her cell phone and delaying matters. Now, be good and keep out of people's way & I'll see if we can't have a treat later."
      I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

This is why I'm glad my phone has that "silent ring" option. If I miss a call, I can call back. 'Sides, I doubt too many patrons'll be keen on hearing, "Hey! Follow the sound of my voice and kill whoever's holding the phone!" XD
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Working...
        X