Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably "I would get in a battle of wits with you, but I would never attack an unarmed man."

Maybe "I Dig Elf Chicks" would be funny, too.

Comment

One that I know would NOT be popular if I wore it on the job:

Tipping: NOT just a city in China.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

One I'd like to see would have a picture purporting to be a driver's view of a scalehouse, with a series of numeric displays, "Group 1" showing approximately 11,000 pounds, "Group 2" and "Group 3" showing numbers substantially less than 34,000 pounds, and stacked one above the other the words "Forward", "Stop", "Leave", and "Park", with a green light beside "Leave". Also, the caption "What do you mean I'm overweight?" For non-truckers, a 5-axle combination (i.e. your classic 18 wheeler) is allowed 12,000 pounds on the steer axle, and 34,000 pounds each on the drive pair and the trailer pair.

Another one would have a picture of a blue urinal with the familiar "loop" logo on it, and the caption "Support recycling - drink $Mass_market_swill_beer" (brand chosen to match rival of your preferred brand).
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I know! "When I Want Your Opinion, I'll Beat It Out Of You"

Comment

Ones I'd like to see based on bumper stickers I quite enjoyed:
            • Sex is like air...
              you never notice it until you aren't getting any!
            • I know there's a Hell;
              I work in retail.

But the # 1 shirt I want is one that USED to be sold by CustomersSuck.Com back when the site was still run by its Founder and Original Owner, Mr. Slugger...

I still want the official CustomersSuck.Com "NO! I don't work here!!!" T-shirt.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
              Sex is like air...
              you never notice it until you aren't getting any!
              I've seen that saying before, and my response is still the same: if that's the case, you're doing it wrong.
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
              X