X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entitlement to the max!

The Queen of the EW's
    I overheard a woman say this exact quote, "I am not cattle, I don't wait in the queue. If you don't have enough cashiers for your customers you will go out of business!" And with that she threw all of the items she would have purchased on the floor and stormed out.

I was definitely stunned!

A Roadkill Extra. ....
    This woman decided she wanted to cross the street. At the time there were no cars coming in the intersection, and despite the DO NOT WALK sign she moseyed on out. Then a car appears and she stops dead in her tracks in the middle of the street. She wavers, staring at the car, she can't decide which way to go. The car ends up coming to a complete stop and honking the horn cause the woman was a deer caught in headlights! Finally she runs to the other side saying "That was a close one!"

What the hell? Make a decision and commit to it!! Don't stand in the middle of the street like a dumbass! She had plenty of time to cross the street but instead she thought tempting fate would be a bit more fun.
    When Angels go bad, they go worse than anyone. Remember, Lucifer was an angel.

Quoth G-Radical View Post
    The Queen of the EW's
    I overheard a woman say this exact quote, "I am not cattle, I don't wait in the queue. If you don't have enough cashiers for your customers you will go out of business!" And with that she threw all of the items she would have purchased on the floor and stormed out.
    Maybe not cattle but definitely a dumb cow!

Comment

The Queen of the EW's

I was definitely stunned!
      Then do all your shopping online, bitch.

Who do you think are the first people to get cut in the store when the economy goes down?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I see the roadkill woman pretty much every day. Except the ones I see are not women, they are squirrels.

Comment

"MMMMOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Someone should have definitely started moo-ing at her when she started to walk out.
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

The Queen of the EW's
            At least she didn't try to walk out with the merchandise.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I won't quote it since everyone else has but, the EW, omg...really? Does she do that at every store she goes to?? If she does, then how does she ever get anything purchased? I agree with those saying people should've started mooing at her! Just mind boggling, that one...
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Yogi Berra said, "Oh, nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded!"
                Last edited by Exaspera; 07-13-2010, 06:00 PM. Reason: added something
                Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                  [SIZE="5"]Someone should have definitely started moo-ing at her when she started to walk out.
                  *shows up wearing a cow suit* I guess I'll just wait in line with the rest of them.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Women like the Cow-girl are also the same ones that will quibble over every last penny when it comes to sales. They don't want to pay the kind of money it takes to have a personal shopper.
                    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                      "MMMMOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Someone should have definitely started moo-ing at her when she started to walk out.
                      This.

I think every store should have a big sign that reads: Everyone Can't Be First In Line.

But no one would read it anyway.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        I think every store should have a big sign that reads: Everyone Can't Be First In Line.
                        Not true. Everyone gets to be first in line... eventually. They just have to be patient and they'll get their turn.

The logic of this still escapes them, though.
                        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

"I am not cattle, I don't wait in the queue.
                          that's funny. she looks like a mooing heifer to me...
                          or a female dog. should we put her in the pound?

Mom and I were once standing in line and some other lady was complaining about the lack of staff.
                          Mom pointed out that with the economy, more staff would mean higher prices.

that kinda shut the lady up a bit...

Comment

Working...
                          X