This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor problem at the staff entrance was a major problem for a staff member

My co-worker told me this when she got to work today. This incident happened yesterday around 5 p.m.

She is sitting inside the Visitor parking booth when she notices 3 cars in line at the faculty/staff entrance. The customer at the entrance gate must not have been a faculty/staff member because he/she did not have an access card. Campus cop came to see what was happening. Either someone called them or they saw what was happening by looking at the tv screen inside campus police. There is a security camera at the faculty/staff exit which is next to the faculty/staff entrance.

The campus cop has the customer at the entrance gate back up so the 2 cars behind them can enter the garage.

Those staff members enter the garage. The campus cop leaves.

Several minutes later "Nancy" from the parking office calls & says "is there a car blocking the entrance gate to the faculty/staff garage?"
    My co-worker looks around, notices there is not a line of traffic at the faculty/staff entrance, & there is not a car blocking the faculty/staff entrance.

She tells "Nancy" that 1) there is no traffic at the faculty/staff garage, 2) a car is not blocking the entrance gate to the faculty/staff entrance, & the 3) a campus cop arrived to take care of the problem. The problem was taken care of, & he left.

"Nancy" said "oh, ok" & hung up the phone.

I guess that would be "Just after the nick of time" ?

Comment

Working...
    X