This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more you rub it...

The title of Gravekeeper's latest thread about his usual idiots reminded me of a joke. I didn't want to derail his thread, so here it is:

A second-grade teacher came into her classroom one day to find the word "penis" written on the blackboard in tiny letters. She asked her students if they knew who wrote that on the blackboard, but none of them told her. So she just erased the word and went on with class as usual.

The next day, the teacher found "penis" written on the board again, in bigger letters. Again, nobody would tell her who wrote the word on the blackboard, so she erased it and had class as usual.

The day after that, the teacher found "penis" written on the blackboard in huge letters. Again, none of the students told her who wrote it on the blackboard so she just erased it.

The day after that, the teacher came to class expecting to find the word "penis" written on the board, even larger than last time. Instead, somebody wrote "The more you rub it, the bigger it gets."
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Working...
X