This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Eating Tips

I got this in an email from my sister. it's one off from the one i found online

http://phoenix.momslikeme.com/member...ce=stream_rail

The additional one in the email i got was

5. Do not have a snack before going to a party in an effort to control your eating. The whole point of going to a Holiday party is to eat other people's food for free. Lots of it. Hello?

The point of eating before you go to a party is that you don't over eat & end up being sick as a dog & throwing up all over the place OR gaining unwanted weight.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
      The point of eating before you go to a party is that you don't over eat & end up being sick as a dog & throwing up all over the place OR gaining unwanted weight.
      Exactly. Over here there has been reports of the ER's being very busy this Xmas Eve because of many patients suffering by... wait for it... acute constipation.
      A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

I thought it was funny.
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
        HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
        X