X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all D&D fanatics - drool in the awesomeness of this post

http://www.acaeum.com/forum/about8714-0-asc-0.html

It is very hard for me to decide which is more impressive:

The fact that he went though the time and money to build one of the best gaming rooms I've ever seen

or..

His collection of D&D books, boxes, dice, and so on.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Holy shit! That would be awesome to game in.

Comment

His stuff. All the way.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm not even a gamer, and I totally want to visit this place!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow. Simply amazing. I've always wanted a gaming room, but never imagined anything like that.

Now I'm glad I stopped in here before going to work. I would not have been able to see that site from there.

Eric the Grey
          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

i like the porctullis closets =)

totally awesome room

Comment

That is pretty cool. I wish i had room to organise my games that neatly!
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Awesome room. But he's cheating but having so many copies of everything to fill the space. Scoundrel!

Comment

Good job on the parent's basement.

Okay, sorry. I had to.

That being said, man. Good job to the guy who did it, this is awesome. I haven't played a fantasy based rpg in decades (not really my genre), but I would love to sit down to a good old fashioned D&D game in a room this cool.

Comment

Looks sweet, only issue is the room looks kinda small.

Comment

I dont play D&D but I LOVE that room. Id love a room like that just because. It needs a fire place and a huge comfy armchair and itd be the perfect reading room but hell.... Talk about dedication.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                        I dont play D&D but I LOVE that room. Id love a room like that just because. It needs a fire place and a huge comfy armchair and itd be the perfect reading room ...
                        Ooh, yeah. And some tapistries and a suit of armor? Coolness!
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                        X