This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Parking Space Squatter

A friend told me of this incident that happened several years ago. He was working at an office that was next door to a small building that housed an institute of some sort. The owner of the institute decided that the public parking space on the public street in front of his building was his own personal parking space. He even went so far as mark the spot as his. Being a public space on a public street, people would occasional park there. When he saw this, he would run out yelling and cursing for them to vacate his spot. (I don’t know why he wouldn’t be parked there if he was there, but whatever.)

One day a young woman came into my friend’s office in tears. She had parked in that spot and was greeted the guy’s yelling and cursing, which upset her greatly. After a few minutes, her tears turned to anger. She wanted revenge. My friend and his coworkers convinced her that keying his car, or worse, was a bad idea. Then someone suggested that she take a short stroll in the park across the street, taking a plastic bag with her. There she should find some dog poo. She could scoop up an appropriate the poo with the plastic, and insert it under the guy’s driver side car door handle. She eyes lit up, and an evil grin appeared. The rest is history.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Nice!! I shall remember that idea for future issues..

Comment

Yea, this kind of thing isn't really endorsed by CS...
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
        Yea, this kind of thing isn't really endorsed by CS...
        No, it isn't.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
        X