I'm sorry.
    It's not because of you.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I haz a biiiiiiiiig whole in the front lawn right now.

Gas company is moving the meter from the basement to the outside wall. They asked me if I wanted them to save the yew bushes. I said, meh, they were here when I bought the house, I'm not big on yew bushes, you can rip out the middle one. So they did.

And dug a massive trench down the middle of the lawn. Good thing I never planted those hostas last summer like I was thinking of doing.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Is it odd that i like the smell of Play-Doh?
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• The Play-Doh I saw had different scents for each color, which one are you talking about?
          Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Just regular Play-Doh. I didn't know they had scented ones!
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• They didn't have scented ones when my 2 were little & played with it. I loved the smell of it too
              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I have no way to see the second season of A Game of Thrones so I am reduced to watching trailers on Youtube. My favorite trailer shows The Hound (twice!). Gah for no HBO (actually no cable. Actually no TV since our digital box isn't even hooked up- our TV is 12 years old).
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I with you, AnaKhouri. We had HBO for a short while, enough to watch the entire first season and most of the first season of Deadwood.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                    It's not because of you.
                    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Rango is an odd little flick that a lot of people just won't understand. It's as if Raising Arizona and The Big Lebowski had an animated love-child and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas somehow got a piece of the action. ... >_>

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I haven't watched Rango but now I want to!
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Seen part of Rango. Like the first 10 min then the thing stopped working. Gotta find it again.

Put some bleach in my hair, so I can put some weird colors in it and the stand out in my dark ass hair, and got some on my ears and neck and it burns and itches. Shoulda learned the first time.

Comment

• OMG Mom got me the prettiest cupcakes! They are so fancy, is it weird I'm all teary eyed that she would think to get me these?
                            Attached Files
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                              OMG Mom got me the prettiest cupcakes! They are so fancy, is it weird I'm all teary eyed that she would think to get me these?
                              Wow! Those look awesome! Now I'm hungry.
                              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• At the museum I heard this mom call her son Draven. I think maybe she was a huge fan of The Crow but for some reason Eric just wasn't good enough.
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X