This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The EPL thread

Ummm - I haven't noticed such a thread, so I thought I'd start it up, given I know of a few affiliations on here.

Also, where I work, I've a CW who foolishly goes for Newcastle, a CW who supports MU, a TL who goes for Arsenal, and of course, me, having great fun now that Rednapp has taken over Spurs.

So.. here's the thread... friendly bagging to be had, but also some nice home-team criticism!

For me... dump Gomez the keeper! He's crap, even if he is a Spanish international. But yay to Spurs for no losses last 4 games - even beating Liverpool, drawing 4-4 with Arsenal, and then thumping Dinamo 4-0 in UEFA!

Arenaboy, you still out there??
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Gomes is Brazilian. Not Spanish.

That said, holy hell at Spurs. Not too long ago I was busy laughing at your club being in the bottom. Newcastle on the other hand.

That said, another Chelsea win today. Ho-hum. Love the new football we're playing. Goal difference is quite nice to have too.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Ah, yes, good call... Brazilian... don't know where I got spanish from, but I thought I read it somewhere... me bad!

But I know... worst start since 1912, and now managing to scrape it's way up... even over Newcastle now And now we're only 1 win away from top 10! (of course, so are a lot of other teams )

Chelsea... yeah ,well, it's what we expect from them, isn't it??? Now on top due to GD...
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Fecking West Brom. Lampard had a brilliant chance too.

Comment

YOU can complain????

We just lost to Fulham! Back to 2nd bottom

And if WBA get up.....

Don't worry - Chelsea will win.

Comment

Well when we have a frontline of Malouda and Kalou (Who frustrates me so much) I'm not holding my breath. And as I say that Malouda troubles Carson.

Comment

BOSINGWA!!!!! GET IN THERE!

Comment

And who scores for you??? a fullback! HA!

Comment

Hell of a goal, came out of nowhere.

Comment

Our projector's lamp has blown again, so trying to watch this on a small telly about 15m away... not good!

Comment

Boring boring boring Chelsea!

Comment

trying to beat you to the post

Comment

nice forward roll at the end

Comment

As much as Anelka frustrates me, I'll take the 11 goals he's scored.

Comment

I love Cudicini, but he doesn't inspire the same confidence as Cech.

Comment

Working...
                              X