This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
    The people who would complain/overreact will ALWAYS find a way to make it your fault.. LOUDLY...
    That's the voice of experience, I'm sure. Because the louder they make their complaint, the more right they are, of course! I figure that they have to be thinking that when they do all their shouting. Either that, or they figure that if they become loud enough, the "stupid, inconsiderate, ridiculous peon" behind the counter will begin to fear losing the confidence of the other customers and give in to their demands in order to keep them quiet.

People like the one-hour-photo woman make me think the world is becoming more selfish by the day. I hope it's not. I have evidence that says it's not. But it sure seems to be sometimes.

Good introductory story, VComps. You'll fit in just fine here.
    I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
    - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
    - IPF

Comment

Quoth Gerrinson View Post
      Also, not that I don't love smilies, because I do, but you might want to reconsider using them to represent the people in your stories. It looks a wee bit overwhelming to some of us.
      I'll be honest.. the CW in the story is a HUGE 80s metal fan... I just HAD to use that smilie for him. When he reads the post it will make him smile.

On the other hand, I love your avatar. I'm 1/2 Canuck. Ooooo! Does that mean I get to be Spock?

/Canuck.
      //Trekkie.
      ///Weeeeee!
      LOL... or Deanna Troi.

Comment

Working...
      X