Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad virus , going though, but still sounding like Coughin Henery .
    Which is fun because I've got some of our less pleasant customers avoiding me like I'm a plague carrier.
    Please excuse me , I need to wander round the corner to scream now, before my head explodes.

Comment

If you count mixing floor cleaners two months ago and incinerating the lining of your lungs with the very pretty colored gas that smelled faintly of rotten eggs, thus leaving you with a wracking cough that you likely won't get rid of for a few months (gasp for air), then yes, I'm sick.
      Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

I take it back.

I just got back from the doctors. I have strep throat.

I now don't have to work till Sunday.

Comment

Sickness? No.

Allergies. YES.

I don't know there must be something in the air here.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I just got over mine but I started feeling sick last week. My voice turned into a frog and my sinuses were all congested and painful.
            My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
            My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

I'm probably going to jinx myself, but I'm disgustingly healthy.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Nthing the being sick for a few weeks now. Maybe almost 2 months. Every time I feel I am about to be over it, I guess I catch a new strain. Stuffiness, coughing, all that jazz. I notice about 85% of my customers have some sort of cold so I guess I'm playing volleyball with it. I must be good at volleyball. Mix that in with over 40 different diffusers and scents in the store and my nose is toast. Might be another month or so before I get better, considering we had 70 degrees one day, 28 the next..

Comment

I ain't sick.

I'm the only one in the office who isn't sick. It's a matter of time.
                  If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Comment

I have a "tradition" that I've been doing at work for a while...ever since October at the very least. I'm on a diet. Yes, I put myself on it. Sure, you might be wondering how this relates. Fair enough. I've been taking various diet tablets. At first it was Relacore and knockoffs of it. Now it's Hoodia because they have a buy one get one deal going on.

I have no idea what it does. At least with the Relacore I had a fairly decent idea, but I really have no idea with the Hoodia. Anyway...I take one before I leave in the morning, then, on each break, I do two exercises in the workout center, then walk outside, ONLY IN SHIRT AND PANTS, to my car, AT THE END OF THE LOT, to get another tablet, then return inside.

I've been doing it all the way up to today. As a result, I've not actually gotten sick. At all. Environmental training has worked, actually. However, I did select to drown it in booze because, well, that's just what I do. :P
                    You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Working...
                    X