X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pair of jeans, in which:

1: Was not a brand we sell.
    2: Had been worn to the point that holes could be seen everywhere, including the inside of the thighs.

...and...

3: Whoever wore them took a huge dump in them.
    "Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding."
    -Harvey Danger, "Flagpole Sitta"

Comment

Not exactly a "return" per se... But when I worked at this burger joint; We had a woman try to get a new salad from us after eating most of it. She claimed there was a hair on it. She was right, there was, her OWN!!
      And when I worked at the sammich shop, some guy got pissed because supposedly a sandwich we made broke his tooth. He spit the chewed up bite of food back out with his chipped tooth onto the paper and handed it back to us. *gag*
      "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Our small hardware store sells several varieties of toilet seats varying in price from $13.99 (the cheapo renters version with plastic hinges) up to $39.99 (the fancy oak kind with brass hinges).
        Someone brought back one of the cheapos after using it for ELEVEN MONTHS! In the box, with the original receipt no less.
        She offered to take it out of the box to show me the broken hinge. I declined.
        "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
        -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Hmmm, with the oak ones, best to make sure the bowl is set far enough forward from the tank, so it's stable when you lift it.

*SLAM!*

Comment

I bought one of those fancy oak ones, and the wood split after about a year. No, I did not even *think* about trying to return it! I just bought a new one, of a different material!
            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth StanFlouride View Post
              Our small hardware store sells several varieties of toilet seats varying in price from $13.99 (the cheapo renters version with plastic hinges) up to $39.99 (the fancy oak kind with brass hinges).
              Someone brought back one of the cheapos after using it for ELEVEN MONTHS! In the box, with the original receipt no less.
              She offered to take it out of the box to show me the broken hinge. I declined.
              I'm sure you would've seen a 'yellow surprise' if you turned the returned toilet seat over, and maybe even a brown surprise on the lower part of the seat too, as you know it is impossible for SCs to clean items that *should* be cleaned when they are returned.

"In cases of customer bathroom emergencies, the toilet itself becomes less of a goal and more of a loose suggestion." - Shamus

Comment

Thankfully we have never had anything gross returned to us. Hopefully, we never will.

The worst return was software that had been purchased a year before. Long story short, they got their money back.
                The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

I just remembered a story my sister told me awhile ago.

She was working at Big Lots for a summer, and this old guy brought in a tree that he had purchased, cut off all the branches, and painted it white.......??????????/

He brought it back because it had died.

Well, obviously.

Comment

Not really a return, but disgusting anyways.

When I worked in a fast food joint, I was cashiering and one of the customers had ordered milk with his meal. Well, the expiration dates were still good and the fridge was working, but for some reason the milk had gone sour.

The customer sat at a table close by and started to eat his food. He drank some of his milk, then he THREW UP all over the tray. He brought the tray back up to me at the counter and asked for another milk, took a new tray and left his barfy one right in front of me.

That was a special day.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                      I'd managed to forget that.
                      You managed to forget that?

It's seared into my brain forever.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                      X