This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamest race card usage EVER

Today a girl that I work with told me that once she was going to help a customer load something into his truck when he said, "Do you think I need help loading it because I'm BLACK??" Um, okay then. It doesn't get any stupider than that.

Wait... I thought you asked black people to help you load stuff into your own vehicle because their black??? Not the other way around...
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Dammit, STOP BEING RESPECTFUL! That's RACIST!

Comment

I can't imagine what this guy's like at home.

"Oh, you need help with dinner? You're probably askin' me that 'cause I'm BLACK, ain't ya?"
        "Oh, you want me to mow the lawn? Thinkin' that Negro's too dumb to notice the damn lawn needs clippin'!"
        "Oh, you want me to take the kids to school? Well sho', massa! I's jus' gon' drive thems ta school fo' ya, massa! Leave it to the BLACK MAN!"
        The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

I'm so confused! Why can't being racist be easy?!

/sarcasm.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'd be all, "Fine, you can do it by yourself then."
            Check out my cosplay social group!
            http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

I'd love to have seen the look of disappointment on the guy's face when she excitedly said, "Oh, you don't need help then?" right before doing a little happy dance and walking away.

Though somehow I had an image of Irv acknowledging this guy's stupidity, telling the guy there's no problem with the customer loading it themselves, then sitting back and watching the epic fail.
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Only time before they get dumber.

Comment

You're right, Despina83. That is truly a lame race card use.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

It may be that he's not stupid, he just enjoys watching people sputter and stammer when being accused of being racist. So he may just be a dick.

Comment

"No, I asked you because I thought you were a woman. My bad."
                      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                        Only time before they get dumber.
                        Is that even possible?
                        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Pfft. I've got a worse one.

I heard a noise while the crew was out to lunch. There was a black guy in sweatpants doing something in the first shop bay. I sais loudly, Can I help you? He whirled around and said I wanna apply for a job, in an aggressive tone. I told him, honestly, that we have no positions open. Before I could continue, he said, ITS BECAUSE I'M BLACK! IF I WAS WHITE YOU'D GIVE ME THE JOB! YOU'RE A RACIST!

I told him calmly, "Go away now."

Three minutes late, I found the noise I heard was him pocketing some tools belonging to an employee!
                          Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

Ah yes, automan. The old technique of misdirection. Magicians employ it all the time. Maybe he was a magician!

...would that make his technique black magic?

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. )

Comment

Quoth Despina83 View Post
                              "Do you think I need help loading it because I'm BLACK??"
                              *stretches*
                              Er, maybe he thought you were helping him out to the car so you could keep an eye on him?

Sometimes, I have to wonder how some people get through life.
                              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                              X