This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change my "Job title?"

Sorta new - was on the old site and then I couldn't get to it anymore for quite awhile - checked back and it is back now! YEAH!!!

Question:
    For some reason, anytime I post something, underneath my name it says "bagger". I'm not sure why it says this - is it a classification of some kind? Like if I get more posts I'll be moved up to "cashier" or something???? I dont get it and I can't figure out where to change it - I never entered that into anywhere....

Also, are there any e-mail notifications for when a post is added to? So you know that someone else has posted something or answered your question or something??

The software has ranks for different numbers of posts - bagger is where you start, and as to the end ... well, we'll have to hope we're less easy to hack and someone may find out. Posts in some areas will not count to your post total.

However, keep an eye on the Site News for any updates to this.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth air914
      Also, are there any e-mail notifications for when a post is added to? So you know that someone else has posted something or answered your question or something??
      As far as I know, there IS an option to recieve email notification of replies, if you so choose...
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

To get e-mail notification of replies you have to subscribe to the thread. To do so, click on "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread, choose "subscribe to thread" then choose how often you would like to be notified. Once completed you will be taken back to the thread. You can also do this for an entire forum. The only difference is you cannot get an instant update on an entire forum. Only daily or weekly.
        The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

We just opened the ability for custom titles to all members. Let me know if you have trouble getting it to work.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
          X