This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have a magic wand...

So had a "internal customer" call in (aka another rep from another dept) that was having some trouble with a phone number. Apparently he went into an open work order and changed something on the phone order and the number is no longer appearing in the system. Now when he called I didn't know that was the case so I asked one of the other guys in my dept to check the status in our database for phone numbers.

Showing "pending connect" which means its on the account but the system... well for lack of a better term "ate it." The easiest and usually best solution is unfortunatly for the rep to come out of the order completey and have to start over. Yes I know it sucks but its how the system was setup/works.

So instead of, you know following my instructions he decides to argue. There is no work around in this case. You need to pull out of the order and re-key. No checking NIMS again isn't going to fix the issue. I know your a lazy moron but you want your sale then you have to do this.

Seriously people I don't have a friggin magic wand that I can wave to fix these things. Though if I did I can guarentee that it'd plop you out of your chair and into a janitors overalls somewhere. There by fixing the problem.

Quoth kwdy View Post
    Seriously people I don't have a friggin magic wand that I can wave to fix these things. Though if I did I can guarentee that it'd plop you out of your chair and into a janitors overalls somewhere. There by fixing the problem.
    Oooh. I want a magic wand like that. In the meantime, the Super Stupor comic has a similar solution to a similar problem.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
    X