Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mum, dad, sis and I all get affected by perfume. We are all allergic to jasmine, lilies and lavender. Which makes things really interesting sometimes.

When I was younger, we would literally have to run through the perfume/make up sections of department stores. It was especially bad when staff were told to randomly spray people with perfume.

Now I still hurry through but it is no where near as bad because they only spray tester amounts to people who actually want it.

I have had to ask colleagues to go easy on their favourite perfumes for me. Most people are good about it, but you always get a few who take it as an insult.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Add to your diary : how you were feeling in the hours/days before your migraine. If you do a little web research on "prodome migraine symptoms" you'll see a wide variety of things can be tip-offs that the migraine is coming. There are the traditional things like a visual aura, but people have reported all kinds of things, from "itchy ears" to unexplained mood changes, and everything in between. Learning your personal early warning signs will let you medicate (natural or medicines) sooner, and the sooner you can treat a migraine, the more likely you will be to avoid or lessen the worst symptoms.
      Last edited by vikingchyk; 05-29-2013, 04:58 PM. Reason: add migraine to search term
      Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
      At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Working...
      X