X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used to be usagi way back when

Hi everyone.
    I was on the boards a while back but lost touch. It was so long ago that I debated whether to post this in "new members" I started out as usagi, and then I was vonneybeth, and I don't remember if I had another name....maybe vonney?

I decided to be meme this time around because that's what whining sounds like to me...me me me me, and I have to hear a lot of it as a CSR.

I hope that everyone is doing well, and it's good to see you all again .
    Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ~Oscar Wilde

I remember the name Vonneybeth - come on in!

Rapscallion

Comment

I remember both names. In fact, there's a Usagi listed on here now. Would that happen to be you? I can merge the accounts if it is.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I love your avatar!
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
          I remember both names. In fact, there's a Usagi listed on here now. Would that happen to be you? I can merge the accounts if it is.

Thank you Raps.

Hi MadMike! Nope, I was a different usagi/Usagi. But thanks for the offer. You've got a good memory. After I wrote the title, I started to worry if there was an Usagi on board and that it might cause confusion. I'm good at that, somehow.

Thanks Kiwi. I forgot I had the little guy til I was cleaning out my old computer.

Oh, and I forgot to say in my introduction post that I am a still CSR for a car rental company.
          Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
          ~Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
          X