Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And blas owns another one! Alright! Way to stick to your beliefs.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I prefer Trojan.

Also. This is helpful. http://www.condomdepot.com/

And while I was reading through this, I thought of a Monty Python scene in Meaning of Life involving condoms.

At 7:07 is when it starts.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
        Would be nice if we had a dryer.... but we don't. and the vacuume wakes up the other kids, so we can't run that at night when he's crying the most often. Only thin that works, so far, is to hold him and walk around while bouncing him... He sleeps then, but I don't.
        Can you take him out in the car? used to send me to sleep in seconds apparently.

Comment

This thread has become less about sucky customers and more about condoms and...well, 'suckiness'

Moving it to Off Topic.

Oh, by the way, everyone thanks for the TMI. I now know way more about my CS 'buddies' than I ever really needed or wanted to know.
          (Yeah, I'm a prude...so sue me. )
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            And may I giggle at "firey hell-pain"?
            You may. I don't mind folk giggling at my sorrows. And include with what you've learned, this advice: Never put in your mouth any "store samples" of a sex product. Even if intended for the mouth.

Firey hell-pain. That stuff would not put me in the mood.

Quoth DarthRetard
            Corn is NOT ribbed for her pleasure.
            THAT'S where that came from. I couldn't remember. Also, now I can't talk about corn without totally inappropriate snickers.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
              Oh, by the way, everyone thanks for the TMI. I now know way more about my CS 'buddies' than I ever really needed or wanted to know.
              Agreed.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

We've trimmed a couple of comments that were a little too close to the edge of poor taste, where this board is concerned.

After some discussion among the mods, I'm going to open the thread up again, but just a reminder to keep things away from the bawdy side.

It veered wildly so I moved it accordingly, but I remind you that the thread was originally about a guy behaving badly when it came to buying condoms.

Comment

Sorry Ree.......I think I will just stick to the O Channel and watch the little old lady talk about sex. Ha ha ha.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

This reminds of an incident I had working the night shift. A guest comes in and asks if we sell condoms. Um no as I have established in a previous thread we are not that kind of hotel. He then asks if I have any in my purse, I mean who asks a stranger if they can bum a condom. He finally snaps "This is the first time she's been in the mood in months, where's the nearest 24 hour store"

I told him and then spent a few minutes pondering how perfect my job would be if my guests would not tell me everything on their minds.
                    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent
                      Blame it on my sleep deprivation... The result of a broken condom is currently suffering from colic. And I'm suffering along with him. (*breaks down in tears* Oh WHY won't you stop crying!!! ) I'm ok... really.
                      not to derail the thread, but have you tried a product called "Gripewater"? I used it with my first, who had the whole colic thing, and it worked! You can get the product at places like GNC and other health food stores.
                      "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                        You're "creeped" by a (presumably) female poster talking about flavored condoms? Is the "guy" in your username misleading?
                        I assumed this little guy at the end of my post would indicate I was kidding. Jeez. Do I have to explain everything?
                        I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Parden my stupidity, but what the heck is colic?
                          Military Spouse Support.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

It's something that babies get where they cry for longer than three hours every day for more than three days a week.

They don't really know what causes colic. They used to think it was related to the digestive system. Abdominal gas may cause pain and contribute to colic but they really aren't sure.

There's another theory that it could be a combination of the baby's temperament and an immature nervous system. If a baby is really sensitive to the surroundings and reacts to everything, that may come out as crying when any changes occur. Then, since the baby's nervous system is immature, they can't stop the crying once it starts.

It doesn't hurt the baby, but it causes a lot of stress for the parents and others in the household.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                              Parden my stupidity, but what the heck is colic?
                              What Ree said.

It's very hard on the parents, because colic usually happens at night. You know, when the parent(s) is(are) trying to sleep. Sleep deprivation makes tempers short. Sleep deprivation caused by a crying baby makes tempers short and coping skills go "bye-bye". Add in a case of maternal post partum depression (caused by hormone fluctuations and all that goes with it) and you have a mother who goes from sobbing along with the baby... to feeling the urge to yell at the poor thing.

If you then add a minivan's worth of little heathens and a ton of military b.s. (in other words "lots of stress") into the equation... Let's just say that things get very "interesting" in the household.
                              hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                              1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                              2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                              3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Working...
                              X