This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally a WTF day

I have no idea what was going on today in the universe but something was happening. For one we mysteriously lost 8 hours from a schedule that was made for two weeks and a coworker was sent to another store to work, leaving just the front cashier all day until I came in at 3. I was informed that pretty much all day the store and pharmacy were busy. Well, it was that way pretty much right up until 11 when we closed.

Today was the first day of our new (shortened) hours, pharmacy closed at 9 and the store closed at 11. Now we try to have to adjust to how we do our closing duties. My coworker tonight pretty much half-assed her part which is usual. I'm not saying that I'm a perfectionist but I at least know where I have to pay extra attention.

The customers slightly on the annoying side but nothing really that bad. And thankfully the most annoying regulars seemed to have stayed away tonight. I was just so happy to get out of there tonight. I'm off for the next three days since there's been a shift in hours with our new schedule I was asked if I wanted to use some PTO. YES, duh. I feel like today should make me enjoy my time off even more and not think of it as some sort of cosmic punishment for having extra time away.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

How on earth did they "lose" eight hours?? That sounds like a Twilight Zone episode.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Ya got me. I will say this though, my store manager is really making sure at least the full time people are getting their hours. It's no wonder she talks to herself while making the schedule. But yeah, I don't know what happened with the hours.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
      X