X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Make of This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

Michael Jackson still alive as per internet rumours? I think this sounds and looks very like him.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

i have seen and heard about this since last year. if you want more info go here.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/p...7febe66102de70

I for believe he is alive. It all started the day he supposedly died. The clues are there you just have to look.

They have been investigating this forever. The two people who run the site are not really mj fans but want to get to the truth.
    "Beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life down here."

Comment

The sister of a co-worker works at the hospital he was taken to. We all heard that he was there about half an hour before it hit the 'net.

I could just have him ask her about it.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth CaptainJaneway View Post
        i have seen and heard about this since last year. if you want more info go here.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/p...7febe66102de70

I for believe he is alive. It all started the day he supposedly died. The clues are there you just have to look.

They have been investigating this forever. The two people who run the site are not really mj fans but want to get to the truth.
        Thank you for the link, it looks interesting.I had no idea about all this untill yesterday!

Comment

Wow, I usually don't buy into things like this, but that is pretty eerie. That guy definitely has some similarities to MJ.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I can make a broach or a pterydactyl....

Comment

So basically our King of Pop is going to be remember the same as the King of Rock and Roll.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                So basically our King of Pop is going to be remember the same as the King of Rock and Roll.
                I was thinking the same thing! Or rather, thinking "The new Elvis?"

NOTE: I haven't clicked any supporting links, so my opinion is based on Superstar Thought To Still Be Alive as a concept.
                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing! Or rather, thinking "The new Elvis?"

NOTE: I haven't clicked any supporting links, so my opinion is based on Superstar Thought To Still Be Alive as a concept.

And on that subject -
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSKT2oWu4Q

Now I never thought Elvis was still alive, it was just a stupid rumour, but reading all the Michael Jackson stuff this week brought me to these links, and if you check out any other Jon Cotmer links he talks and sings exactly like Elvis.I don't know what to think now.

oh and brooch, pterodactyl! I love that film, but don't call me Shirley!

Comment

Sorry, guys, but Micheal Jackson is dead. The "Micheal Jackson is alive" rumor isn't any different than the "Elvis is alive" or "Jim Morrison is alive" or "Courtney Love killed Kirk Cobain" rumor. And let's be honest; given MJ's lifestyle, are you really that surprised he checked out the way he did?

Rumors and speculation and conspiracy theories have been around since humans first learned to walk upright. I'll bet that after Julius Cesar was killed, rumors spread like wildfire in bathhouses and bars that he was still alive and getting ready for a big comeback; like most rumors, it was bogus.

The only difference between the rumors of then and now is how fast the rumor is spread. It used to be that any moron with a half-baked idea had to send out his theory via pamphlets or word of mouth. Today, those morons can not only throw up a web page, but provide links to the web pages of other morons; as a result, today rumors travel 1,000 times faster and reach more people than ever before. Unfortunately, people tend to believe whatever they read.

The point is, don't believe everything you read.

Comment

Aww Misty, you've shattered my delusions.. Now what am I supposed to do?
                      Make a list of important things to do today.
                      At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
                      Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Working...
                      X