This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The karma fairy strikes!

Saw something quite satisfying on my way home yesterday. I was fighting my way through the traffic where I-495 and US-3 merge. This whole interchange is a traffic nightmare, but going onto I-495 south usually isn't too bad; there's just about a half mile of traffic and then things speed back up.

Anyway, I was about halfway through the traffic when the white SUV two cars ahead of me decided enough was enough and darted into the breakdown lane to pass the GASOLINE TANKER in front of him, then cut the tanker off and zipped into the center lane.

Now, not that I condone breaking traffic laws, but IF you're going to make a blatantly illegal move it might be smart to maintain your situational awareness.......

...because if this asshole had, he might've noticed the black SUV that was right behind him......the one with several whip antennas and an official plate.

The moment that jerk darted into the breakdown lane, that unmarked state police vehicle flipped the blue lights on and went after him.

He pulled him over just past the next exit. I was laughing my ass off the whole time, and (I probably shouldn't have done this, but it's too late now) as I crept past them, I flashed the LOSER sign at the guy who'd been pulled over. The trooper had his back to me and never saw me do that.
    Last edited by Dave1982; 07-22-2014, 10:28 PM.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

I LOVE instant Karma!

A couple nights ago, I watched a guy run a red light. Like straight through 10 seconds after it turned green. He was speeding to boot. I guess he was going too fast to notice the cop who had to slam on his brakes in order to avoid hitting him. I've never seen a cop go after someone so fast!

Comment

Hope the cop had a nice fresh pen and ticket book on him.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Nice. Saw the exact same thing happen driving to work a couple of years ago. Two cars in front of me - blue car doing the speed limit, red car deciding the speed limit wasn't to his liking. Crossed over the double yellow line (and going above the speed limit obviously) and illegally passed the blue car.

He didn't notice the chief of police's SUV which was directly behind me.

Well, not until he'd been pulled over, that is.

Comment

Working...
        X