This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive aggressive day?

My husband and I had just finished buying our groceries and started loading them in the car. I was leaning on the car facing away from the car and playing with a toy my little guy left in the car (wooo, shinny thing!)

Now, I don't really have much of a blind spot, since I have horizontal nystagmus, so if anyone had driven up and wanted the spot next to ours I would have seen them and moved my easily distract self out of the way, but I didn't see any cars.

A woman walked by us and yelled "I wanted that spot next to yours, but had to park somewhere else because no one would move out of the way!"

My husband and I had a look on our faces, since neither one of us saw any cars come by our way.

My husband tried to yell an apology to the woman, but I yelled "Don't apologize! she is the type that isn't happy unless she has something to complain about."

She never once looked at us or stopped walking. Yes, I can do the passive aggressive thing too, but I much rather face the person I have a beef with.

Now, if she had drove by us and stopped for a second I would have moved out of her way, but like I said neither my husband or myself saw a car anywhere near us and we aren't the kind that would just stand there if we are in the way.

I swear in the last year or two my town has attracted the easily offended and/or people who can not be happy unless they have something to complain about. If I wanted to be around those type people I would move next to my mother.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Hi Mis, where ya been? And you're right, some people just enjoy being miserable.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Yay! Your back! I miss ye. You never post.

When are you going to put the flamethrower on your car? To uh, make... parking spots... where that lady is standing.... yes, accidental....
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I wouldn't have even bothered to apologize to her. She could have done something completely different in order to not make herself and everyone around her miserable, like tap on her horn or something. Or maybe wait for one whole minute.
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

bainsidhe I am frequently on the board, but if I have nothing to say or add I don't post. I also have been busy trying to keep MadMike from sneaking out and drinking all my beer.

Plaidman since my big guy drives my car, I want him to concentrate on driving and not on how to work the flamethrower, for now anyway.

Exaspera Mr. Mis is too nice sometimes.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
          X