X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ MadonnaC: thanks for the link, I'll send to my co-worker, as well

Comment

I and Mr. Mis have a rule that we never ask a woman if she is pregnant unless she brings up the subject first.

What kind of loser bitch would ever think that saying such rude things is acceptable? Let alone come by a second time to continue. Your coworker showed great restraint in not going outside to kick the rude bitch's ass.
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

You need a manager like B, my lovely AM at work.
        I'd not been working there long when one day, the operator next to me who actually was pregnant at the time (she was about 19 - 20) had a snotty customer who was trying to return some underwear, which we never do - it says so on our receipts, plus we have it posted at the tills and around the store. Eventually B was called and he backed up the operator, whereupon the SC left.
        A few minutes later she came back again to have another go at this poor girl - maybe she thought B would have gone back upstairs or something.
        Suddenly there he was again.....

B : Excuse me! (SC jumps and turns round) This lady is eight months pregnant. I will not have her harassed like this by you!
        He took her away to the service desk - she still didn't get her return.

B is lovely, we all adore him.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

yes, there is a name for someone like that; i forget what member created the term, but it's "cuntomer."
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
          X