Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bikers are some of the best people. When I worked at the Drug Store From Hell, they were the only customers that never gave me any crap. Presumably they saw me as a fellow social misfit.

They're not perfect; as mentioned on another thread, loud motorcycle revving does grate on the nerves. But for the most part, they're very cool and decent people.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I love bikers too (was one myself in my dissolute youth.. sigh...)

There's one who comes into my store fairly regularly, a huge Canadian guy (I'm in England), usually in the last hour before closing. One evening I had an SC who was giving me a hard time about something or other (can't remember now - not important) and wouldn't let up.
      Suddenly there's this gigantic figure in leathers looming over both of us.
      S (huge Canadian guy) : You heard what the lady said. Why don't you be a good boy now and walk out of here quietly with your shopping?
      The SC looked up - and up - and up - at him and decided yes, that's just what they would do.

Me : Love you lots
      S : Aww shucks!

LOVE THEM BIKERS!!
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

we have a regular guy that is 7 foot 300lbs covered in tats really deep voice. Also the nicest guy you will ever meet!!!!

I had a guy who would not stop hitting on us woman at the desk. Big guy walked up and boom he left. Big guy didnt even say anything. We all laugh about it to this day.

Comment

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
          I like biker guys. They're usually big and scary and just fluffy teddy bears at heart.
          I've never met a biker who wasn't a big sweetie pie.
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Yup Every biker I've met has been a fantastically nice person, very helpful and polite It's the kids on crotch-rockets who weave in and out of traffic at insane speeds I don't like LOL
            GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

When you are over 2m tall, covered with tattoos, etc, etc you HAVE to be a sweetie pie, otherwise you are a bully without ever doing anything. My husband gets sent to talk to people who are being unreasonable, because he never needs to make threats, or get angry or anything of the sort. (I had to tell him not to stalk up quietly to the kids who were causing trouble, because he'd freak out their parents - 2m tall guy, not skinny, ponytail, 2 weeks' beard surrounding the real beard).

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                I've never met a biker who wasn't a big sweetie pie.
                Quoted for truth.

My mum, before she retired, was manageress of the warehouse where all the donations for the local hospice were collected & sorted before being sent out to the shops. Several of her volunteers (mainly on the lorry) were ex-bikers. Never a moments trouble with any of them (except for N, who was schizophrenic & occasionally disappeared for a few weeks without warning when the voices in his head came back - he always booked himself back into hospital the moment they appeared. Very responsible about his condition, was N).

Quite apart from the fact they were lovely guys (seriously, several of them have come to stay since she retired to a bungalow by the sea, & they are Seriously Sweet) they kept order among the community service lads when mum wasn't around to keep them straight.
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                X