This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grouchy Old man at 7-11

This just happened to me at 7-11 and I need to vent. I was just bitched out by grouchy old man who tried to cut in front of me.

GOM: Grouchy Old man at 7-11
    Mr.S: Me, Myself and I

Mr.S: *walked up to the register behind another guy*

GOM: *Came into the store and stranded just on the outside between me and the other guy and try's inching closer between us*

Mr.S: Excuse me sir I was here first

GOM: OH WHAT YOUR GOING TO FUCKING BITCH ABOUT, FINE! *goes behind me*
    GOM: FUCKING BITCHING, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCKING BITCHING ABOUT IT

He then cut in as I was paying for my things demanding change and then stormed out. I was tempted to turn around when he called me an asshole and say something but restrained myself as I didn't want to cause in issue in the store as this is the only 7-11 remotely close in my area and I'm a Slurpee addict

After reading this all I could think about was that Dane Cook joke/skit "Who's cut now?"
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Dude, switch to decaf with your metamucil!
      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth Mr. Security View Post
        I was tempted to turn around when he called me an asshole and say something but restrained myself as I didn't want to cause in issue in the store as this is the only 7-11 remotely close in my area and I'm a Slurpee addict
        Go ahead next time. 99 percent of the time, us clerks prefer it if other customers do it to save us the hassle of worrying about being fired if we do it too. (Not that it ever stopped me. I wouldn't have served him, nor give him change while waiting on you).
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I am very proud to say that I will gleefully jump all over a sighting. Some asshole is giving a working grunt a hard time, I absolutely will not stand for it anymore.

I have, and will continue to do so, told a manager on the verge of caving in to an sc that "if you give in to their demands to keep their business, you will lose mine, and I'm not the one screaming because I didn't read or listen to the return policy that is exactly fucking the same as everywhere else."

The staff at my local booze depository love me cause I will verbally rip the expletive out of any sc who starts bitching about needing to show ID. Also I drink more than is probably healthy.
          Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
            Pleeeeeeeeease may I use that line as a sig?

Back on topic, this is one of the things I don't put up with IRL, myself. It would've been one thing if the old man asked to cut in to get change (if there's nobody behind me and I've either only got a couple things or want to get a pack of smokes, then no big deal), but just assuming it's okay to jump in front of someone is just asking for a chewing-out at least.
            My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
              Pleeeeeeeeease may I use that line as a sig?
              I'm honored.
              Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                Or maybe he needs Metamucil to begin with!
                It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                  Or maybe he needs Metamucil to begin with!
                  It's going to take more than Metamucil to loosen the stick up THAT butt. It's been there so long it's cemented in place.
                  What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                  X