X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh just go away!

Sooo much annoyance today!

First it started with going to pick up something for the boss. Coming back from the store a guy decided to change lanes. However it was accross a unbroken line, he didn't indicate and he was going into the middle lane just as the lane I was in merged. I indicated, looked, pleanty of space, so in I go only to be almost knocked out onto the foot path by douche bag! grrrrrrr I gave him a good beep not that it does anything but it felt good!

Then I go to get more things for boss. Go into parking lot and there is a person that just decided they couldn't just look for a spot and wanted to park in front of the entrance blocking off traffic. But they had their "hazard lights on" so that MUST make it ok.....I went the wrong way to get round grrrrr

I get to the store and there are people just standing around in front of the entrance. But they are not standing still they are moving meaning when you go to go around them they block you again. But they are not looking or LISTENTING so you can't get them to MOVE! I pushed past in the end to a few grumpy "how rudes" ...yeah I'm rude but you ignored me and blocked an entrance? no, no you're not rude at all!

There was the lady that didn't know where she wanted to go. But instead of moving to the side, standing still and moving her BODY to look where she wanted to go, she had to stand in the middle of the aisle and move herself AND the trolly with her. I got slammed into, no appology, and she got angry with me for "not watching where I WAS going!"

There was the ladies having a right old chat in front of the section I wanted to get something from. When they saw I was looking and trying to get to something. They ignored me and kept right on chatting! Yes the excuse me's where ignored!

The old man slllloooowwwlllyyy walking down a row right in the middle. He also didn't hear me. But at least he moved over in the end to get something so I pushed past without insident.

And then (in a different store now) there was the lady that rushed to the register to "beat" me. Then proceeded to have a good chat to the check out chick about how "nice her hair was" and how it "suited her". Nice to compliment someone but for gods sake! She just wouldn't STOP talking about it! Took a good 10 mins before she was gone!

The lady playing catch with her child in the trolly ignoring the check out lady and making it take two times as long as it should.

And the stinky man at the video store who looked like he was on crack!

Then finally it was all topped off with the person that decided they wanted to be on the round about before me so floored it and almost collected me as I was already well and truely there.

THank you...that has been my rant about what has happened in the LAST TWO HOURS! oh joy!
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

And this is why I think carrying around an air horn should be mandatory.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

tho you gotta be careful with those since in enclosed spaces since the db on most air horns exceeds the levels that cause damage

Comment

Quoth Binky View Post
        I gave him a good beep not that it does anything but it felt good!
        I'd love to have the horn in my car replaced with one of those air horns they use in 18-wheelers. A regular car horn just doesn't have the right tone to convey my anger at some of the idiots on the road.
        I get to the store and there are people just standing around in front of the entrance. But they are not standing still they are moving meaning when you go to go around them they block you again. But they are not looking or LISTENTING so you can't get them to MOVE! I pushed past in the end to a few grumpy "how rudes" ...yeah I'm rude but you ignored me and blocked an entrance? no, no you're not rude at all!
        George Carlin had the solution for this...

"Excuse me, I'm sick!"

This will get you out of a packed football stadium and on the road within 5 minutes.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
        X