This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are too old for that!

On top of working the fuel kiosk in "Hicksville"...I also work at a clothing store...Near "Hicksville"...Oh joy...Right?

First story...I am at the kiosk, doing my normal greeting customers, closing routines all of that...Minding my own business and having a generally good evening...

I must point out that I have no racism? sexism? all-around -ism to different people, but come on...seriously? I have my opinions and I am nice to everyone.

In walks a lady, who had to have been AT LEAST 50? She was one of those customers who wanted to stay young...So she goes tanning (Her skin looked like leather) and had the bleach blonde hair (Au Natural Gray looks really nice on people if you blend it right)...She wears skimpy outfits to make her look "Hot"... is what I wanted to do for her right then and there. Tonight she had on a neon pink sports bra under a lacy seethrough top... Her white jeans were probably two sizes to small and she had heels that she could barely walk in. I greet her all the same, but then she does the one thing..THE ONE THING...I can't stand and think is utterly disgusting.

SHE PULLS HER MONEY OUT OF HER BRA. GROSS!!!

I politely take the money, place it on the counter and pump hand sanitizer on my hands to put the money in the drawer. I smile and tell her to have a great day.

As the closing manager was walking me in from outside, she mentioned that she got a complaint about me saying that I ruined a lady'd ENTIRE day because I called her disgusting to her face and gave her the dirtiest look ever. We laughed because I knew who it was (The aforementioned lady) and my manager knew I would have never said that to someone.

I WOULD NEVER tell a customer to their face if they were disgusting, because that's rude, but it's DISGUSTING to pull things out of your bra and hand it to someone. I don't know what you got going on inside that thing...And I certainly don't want to touch it.

GROSS.

Second story... I was working in the fitting rooms at the clothing store I work at...Now I get that customers would like to show their friends the clothes they're about to pick out, but seriously? Lingerie? First off, this lady had to have been in her 40s...Or close to it. And I get it, sexying up your relationship, totally ok with it, but don't prance around in the lingerie when 1. it clearly doesn't fit and 2. it's in public. I for one, don't want to see it and neither does the CHILDREN walking around the rest of the store. This lady made me want to face palm everything I saw. I guess she was trying to go as an 80s girl? really? Throw on some leggings, leg warmers, sweat band and a torn sweater. BAM! Got an 80s outfit for ya. It was absolutely disgusting!

THE WORST PART IS THAT SHE RETURNED EVERYTHING TO ME AFTER WALKING AROUND THE STORE FOR THE BETTER PART OF AN HOUR!!! Aaaaaaahhhh...Ridiculous and gross.
Working...
X