Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Anchor Walks Off Set Because He’s ‘Sick Of’ Talking About Kardashians - Video

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Anchor Walks Off Set Because He’s ‘Sick Of’ Talking About Kardashians - Video

Ha ha ha...this is EPIC!!

I'm glad he said it!! Hilarious! I'm tired of seeing the Kardashians/Jenners everywhere, too! Think about this: "Famous for being famous". They're basically only "famous" to begin with because Kim made a sex tape with some dude, and it got released. Then Kris exploted the family for money. Famous for being famous. That's it! Their fifteen minutes was up about a week ago.

And the whole thing was (I think) because one of the Jenner girls got a rabbit for a pet and named it "Bruce"...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/08/10/...off-set-video/
    Last edited by mjr; 08-11-2015, 07:51 PM.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

This guy is my hero.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I am sick of the Cardassians. I don't care about the war with the Bajorans.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I have a co-worker that come up and ask me what I think about their latest drama. My response is "Is the show canceled? No? Don't care." Don't know why she keeps trying to talk to me about it. Could be because no one in the office watches the show and she's trying to find anyone she can talk to about them. Not going to be me.

Comment

I have a coworker like that but with her it's those competition shows. My usual response to anyone is "I rarely watch TV." That's true. Don't know why I still own one.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Glad to hear this, these "people" were never news to begin with - more like a bad Jerry Springer episode that should have ended years ago...

Comment

The Jerry Springer Show should have ended years ago, too.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I'm with that newscaster. In fact, I'm almost embarassed to know who they are.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  I'm with that newscaster. In fact, I'm almost embarassed to know who they are.
                  Don't be embarrassed. The media has been jamming those Hollywood Whores down our throats for years.

I do realize the video features a Paris Hilton look-alike, but I still think it's appropriate in this case.

Comment

I love it!!
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'll just leave this here.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                        The Jerry Springer Show should have ended years ago, too.
                        Nah. Unlike the Kardashians, Springer is still sometimes entertaining.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                          Nah. Unlike the Kardashians, Springer is still sometimes entertaining.
                          Maybe it's just me, but that would imply that the Kardashians were ever entertaining.

Now the Cardassians, they are entertaining; I could watch Dukat and Garak run rings around Sisko and Odo all day.

Comment

Captain Kirk is trying to get Klingons away from Uranus.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                              Captain Kirk is trying to get Klingons away from Uranus.
                              Does that mean Captain Kirk is toilet paper??
                              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
                              X