This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what has gotten into people lately

I used to almost *never* have to deal with this kind of nonsense, but lately the pervs have been coming out of the woodwork. So, brief background. I make custom plushes and occasionally custom costumes for furries. (Follow the link in my sig if you want to see what I mean.) The VAST majority of my customers are terrific people, and don't give me any trouble, but there is the occasional less than stellar encounter.

Anyhow, this is just a quickie. (Should I say "quickie" when I'm talking about perverts? )

Customer asks if I can make a plush of his pokemon-based original character, and links to a drawing that... well... I wish I could share it with you. It had HUGE hooters. I mean ginormous boobs. And though it was a cartoony sketch it also showed very clearly that it had a vulva, which pokemon generally aren't depicted with.

So. Yeah. Uh.

Anyway, my reply to the guy was that I don't do explicit plush, but that if he wanted a G-rated version I'd be happy to help him.

And he was offended that I would ever think he wanted a sex toy! Of course he wants a G-rated plush, he would never think to ask for anything else!

I told him that if he uses explicit reference art, he shouldn't be surprised if people thought he wanted an explicit product.

His reply was that that the giant boobs were "very important" to his character, so he had to include them.

I think that could very well take the cake right there for my craziest customer. He might even win the prize from the guy who just wanted to "dream" about getting a costume from me and strung me along for several years.
    The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

O_o Some people's humanoid beasties...
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Okay, I still have a thing for Mewtwo, but good heavens, I wouldn't go THIS far!
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Really I have no problem with people who are into this kind of thing. I'm into some odd stuff myself, I can't talk. It's just the getting offended at the very thought that he might want an explicit plush that made me roll my eyes at this one.
        The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Comment

So did you make the plush?

Comment

Why am I now getting the sickening feeling that I know who this guy is? Mainly cause he keeps popping up on the radar and seems adamant to have his huge hooter mon be embodied in every artistic medium known to man?

The taking offense that he'd ever think of commissioning someone for an adult version is a new one though.

Comment

His reply was that that the giant boobs were "very important" to his character, so he had to include them.
              I like how he doesn't actually explain WHY it's so important that the plushy have giant breasts.

Still sounds like it's sexually based - especially since he went through so much trouble to draw her genitals too.

Comment

Quoth shopgirl15 View Post
                So did you make the plush?
                Nope. We agreed on pricing and details of my doing a G-rated one, I gave him my paypal address, he said he'd send a down payment, and that's the last I've heard of him. Probably about half of the possible projects I discuss never actually happen.

Comment

The weirder thing I find though, is that for all the drooling over ladies with breasts that could suffocate small mammals and would require spelunking gear to explore, I find that the majority of men and ladies that I discuss such a thing about say they actually prefer, what a vast majority has described as "a good handful."

I just find it weird.
                  My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                  It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Maybe he wanted it with big breasts, but covered up? (i.e. plushy has a bikini or top on)
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Wonder what his reaction would have been if you had made the character with the boobs really big, but didn't include a, shall we say, functional item down below...and just did a line of embroidery right there?

"Oh, that's not right? Well, you did say it wasn't a sex toy..."
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Lyra plushies. That is all. /gag

(a few here will get the joke, I know Spark will!)
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

So he wanted a 'Vulvasaur'?
                          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            Lyra plushies. That is all. /gag

(a few here will get the joke, I know Spark will!)
                            I get it, but I honestly don't think it's gagworthy. ~shrug~ Weird yes, but that's all. Some people like that kind of thing and they're not doing anybody any harm, so why not? I don't want to be *involved* so I don't make them, but I see nothing wrong with them.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                              So he wanted a 'Vulvasaur'?
                              *Dies laughing*

Comment

Working...
                              X