This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But... but that would require effort!
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Yeah, there's always that, lol.

Comment

But why go to the (minimal) effort of raising meat rabbits cheaply when you can get them for free by scamming a pet store?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          The manager's solution was to create a new rule where anyone who wanted a refund or a replacement for a dead pet had to produce the body first along with a receipt. Cue several annoyed and horrified customers, but at least the serial returner was unable to get any more free rabbits for dinner.
          I'd be horrified as well, but probably would understand better if it was explained that someone was trying to use "death of a pet" as a way to get scam money back.
          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Catwoman2965, I'm going through that now! I need pants for winter as none of my old ones fit since I lost weight. I ordered two things online; one fits, the other still seems a bit too large. So I ordered that one in the next size down, and I will keep whichever one fits best and send the other back. It can be hard to get the right size online because the size charts don't always reflect reality. But I hate clothes shopping in dept. stores and they don't have the same range of sizes available.

I have a rule, though: If I can't decide if I want it -- then I don't want it. And I don't buy it. Makes things simpler
            yeah, i bought 2 pairs in store, but the wrong size, duh, and a bunch online. What's weird is i bought two sizes, the larger was too big, and the other, which I can tell you i am not that size, was a smidge large in the waist. Sigh. so the pair i wore I'll keep, moving the button on the waist over, and the rest I will return. TRYING to find two more of the one pair that does fit. i'm just so peeved at myself i bought hte wrong freaking size! UGH.

Comment

We have a serial returner in our store.

Every week or so we'll have different offers in. So, for Example, one week will be health & fitness so we will have work out clothes in stock ECT. Now this serial returner will buy a whole bunch of this stuff at once - and since there is no limit on the number of products they take we have to allow this.

We won't see this guy for a bit, then just before the 28 day return limit he comes back in with a stack of stuff for a refund.

It's clear that he buys this stuff 'on the cheap' and then tries to sell it off. Anything he can't shift (which is usually 90% of what he got) will come back to us. Our managers do jack about it, as they have to honor the refund and Corporate don't give us the power to limit his stock buying.

Thankfully I haven't seen him in a month ... perhaps he's waiting for the biking stuff to come back in? -.-;

Comment

That stinks, Rana. Guy's trying to make a buck off of you and making your lives miserable.

He should be listed as a reseller and not allowed to do any returns, but somehow I don't see corporate doing this...

Comment

Working...
                X