This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    You must mean Staplerfahrer Klaus. I find it to be hilarious.
    I lost it about the time they started showing the woman and the chainsaw. There was no way that was going to end well for either Klaus or his co-workers.

One can only wonder what his second day at work was like...
    "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
      Every one of them was so unrealistic, they made Star Wars look like a documentary.
      I have to think this has been pointed out, at some point.

And I also have to wonder why the people that make these videos do it in a "sunshine and lollipops" kind of way.

My guess is that they've never actually worked retail.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

I've had customers get hissy during fire alarms too. What makes me mad is technically, we can't FORCE them to do anything. Only a police officer or fire fighter, etc can force a customer to do something.

>.<

Comment

Quoth BPFH View Post
          I lost it about the time they started showing the woman and the chainsaw. There was no way that was going to end well for either Klaus or his co-workers.

One can only wonder what his second day at work was like...
          Well, AFAIK there's no video from Klaus' second day on the job so I'm suspecting that's a clue.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Well, AFAIK there's no video from Klaus' second day on the job so I'm suspecting that's a clue.
            Well, Klaus was driving off into the sunset at the end. How could he come back from that?
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Well, Klaus was driving off into the sunset at the end. How could he come back from that?
              Cheesy music...let's not forget the cheesy music.

Comment

I don't think Klaus would have made it to a second day...with all the dangerous things he did...ouch.

Comment

Working...
                X