Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepy drunk guy (and awesome bartender)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mytical View Post
    I try my best to be odd, unusual, strange, weird (etc)..
    Nice to meet someone of the same outlook!
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
      Oh, well that makes more sense.

I love bikers :3 the big teddy bears.
      there are those that are, and then there are those that are *seriously* NOT. I know both kinds.
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

There was one night, I wish my bf and I hadn't left early. My good friend's husband was playing pool, and some obnoxious drunk girl out of nowhere just came up behind him and grabbed his junk

My friend instantly got up and went barrelling after her, and the drunk girl went running to her group of friends on the other side of the bar for safety. I think my friend dropped it because they probably formed a "pack" mentality after that.

There was one night in particular that every time my bf got up to go to the bathroom, some guy would come up to our table and try to talk to me

The first guy, I was like "I have a boyfriend, did you not just see him get up?!" and he looked a little caught and embarrassed and gave up right away.

The second guy, before he even tried to sit down I said "Are you kidding me? He just got up and you thought you'd try something with me?" and I got a "fucking bitch!" in response. Ohh, big loss there.

Then there was a third guy.....kid you not.....he didn't even close to the table, I actually yelled at him "Don't even try it!"

I had told my boyfriend about every incident. He thought it was funny. After the second time, I told my bf if he could hold it, on his way, just turn around and watch one try to come up to me and maybe come back. He just said "Nah, you can handle yourself. I'd be ashamed of you if you couldn't handle yourself against these little dorks. You won't need me until you get a really bad one."

Thankfully, I haven't had a really bad one yet. Hope to never have to.

I'm not big into drinking, mostly just went in the past to make sure everyone got home ok and didn't get arrested, but I can't even go out with my girlfriends for a girls' night or even out for one or two drinks with my bf without some fuck trying to hit on me. And they aren't even scared of him. It boggles me. If I were under 5'6 and under 150 lbs like most of them are and I saw a guy that huge, I wouldn't even try anything with his girlfriend. But then again, I also wouldn't be a sleazeball if I were a guy.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X