This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just can't wait

So this morning I decided to give in to my craving for hash browns. So off to Maccers I went. Once there I noticed only one person serving. No prob there was only two people in the line. However first person had a huge order that was taking ages. Another lady gets on the other register after a few minutes of waiting. People on front of me go over to her but as I'm about to go over two older ladies get in front of me. Ok whatever. This I was ok with till both ladies decided that they didn't want to wait and stood in between the two registers so that they could be next depending on who was free first. This pissed me off and I repeatedly sai " excuse me"'getting louder and ruder ( started off polite) till one turned round. " there is a line" Lady simple said oh and turned round again. Meanwhile, while I'm explaining this to these ladies a man comes up and gets behind the ladies inching in front of me. At this point the lady serving has seen these people pushing in and call me over, much to the displeasure of the old man who kicks up a fuss and storms off because how DARE someone who was there before him get surged before him!! Grr I hate people
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Lol sorry for random words IPhones auto spell kids does it and I didn't check before posting woops
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

This seems to be a trend at some McD's around here as well... just a clusterf*ck of people waiting around the registers and whoever has the balls to push to the front when there's a free register gets to go first. It's terrible but the entitled jerks pretty much go first. I prefer drive-thru myself
      !
      "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

I'm aware that some people picked it up, but for the unaware, Maccers/Maccas is Australian slang for McDonalds.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X