This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Problem Solver

I’m don't thnk anyone was sucky here, but this was hilarious!

I was standing in the checkout line at a convenience store yesterday, when a very flustered-looking woman burst in through the doors holding the hand of a small boy. I would guess the kid to be 3 or 4, tops.

The woman asks the clerk if her son can use a restroom. She was not rude at all, but sounded a little panicky. The clerk told her that they don’t have a public restroom, but there is a service station ½ mile down the road. She wasn’t rude, either.

The kid, meanwhile, is doing the pee-pee dance at an increasing rate of urgency.

The mother says “Oh, no! He’ll never make it! You must have an employee restroom. Can’t you please make an exception?” The clerk tells her that her boss is very strict about this, and she’ll be in major trouble if she allows it. The mother starts to ask if she can talk to the boss. The elderly gentleman ahead of me in the line says “I don’t think that’ll be necessary.” and points to the end of the counter.

The kid has removed the lid from a garbage can, and is busy peeing into it, looking just like one of those fountain statues. Everything comes to a silent stop as everyone turns to stare. The kid finishes, zips up his pants, and very matter-of-factly says “I’m okay now, Mommy!

Everyone roars with laughter, including the clerk. The kid isn’t sure what everyone’s laughing about, but he joins in.

His mother, while laughing, was obviously very embarrassed, and offered to clean up. The clerk graciously declined, saying she’d take care of it.

That's hysterical!

How can you do anything but laugh?

(If the kid were a few years older, I might feel differently...)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

anyone remember the PFB letter about the guy who made his son piss the floor at Verizon?

THIS is what the man should have done, or something similar.

so instead of having kids embarrassed about wetting their pants, he could have had a son laughing. but he wanted to make a point.

kudos on finding a better way to solve a problem.

Comment

My Gog

I have tears here reading this......

My lads like that hes 4 now....sent him to a porta potty when at a car boot sale....he decided to pee up the outside, though it may be a bit our fault as when he asked to go we said he could go there and pointed...we never actually said he had to be inside
        We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Ah, you boys have it made. The world is your urinal.

This solution is definitely much better than the boy peeing on the floor, and the mother's offer to be the one to deal with the garbage can full of pee definitely takes her out of the sucky customer league.
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Brilliant!

Why doesn't every problem come with such a simple solution?
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
              Ah, you boys have it made. The world is your urinal.
              Hey, it's yours, too, it's just a little harder to keep your balance.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                Yeah, yeah, and I can write my name in the snow if I borrow a pen. It's just not the same.
                Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Also all you have to do is just "whip it out" so to speak whereas we have to pull our panties alllll the way down....
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                    Also all you have to do is just "whip it out" so to speak whereas we have to pull our panties alllll the way down....
                    Trousers or jeans make it even more complicated....
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                      Trousers or jeans make it even more complicated....
                      ... do not loose balance near cacti ...

(friend's hunting tail tale)
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                        ... do not loose balance near cacti ...

(friend's hunting tail tale)

Or on an anthill. Which means anywhere within about 50kms of my current location, because the eastern shore of Nova Scotia is God's own anthill. There are places you DO NOT WANT ants.
                        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                          Or on an anthill. Which means anywhere within about 50kms of my current location, because the eastern shore of Nova Scotia is God's own anthill. There are places you DO NOT WANT ants.
                          Reminds me of when a friend of mine went to Belize with her husband. They were walking down a trail and she stopped to admire some flowers. Couple minutes later, he looks back to see where she is, and she's standing on this trail yanking her pants off! He thought she'd decided get frisky ..Turns out that while she was standing still, ants had begun to crawl up her leg.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

ah, nice. Good to know there's stuff like that gold (hur hur) out there.
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

my nephew had to go really badly once at the park. so they found a tree that was hollow on one side and told him it was a Potty Tree.

Comment

Working...
                              X