Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I sold my old, malfunctioning PowerBook G4 on eBay I got over $500 for it. I was shocked.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
      Personally I'm looking for a broken laptop or ipod hard drive-shiny platters make for very interesting jewelry....

I have a busted Acer that sits in my closet. Fried the motherboard, supposedly. Someone took it apart to rescue the hard drive and my data, but the bits and pieces still sit in the bottom of my closet. Data has been copied from the drive onto a external now, though. Just sayin'

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
        Personally I'm looking for a broken laptop or ipod hard drive-shiny platters make for very interesting jewelry....
        I have an iPod, wait just a second..

**SMASH** There, now it's broken. Will you pay enough to buy me a new one?

eBay is a great place, I've gotten a lot of old Dungeons and Dragons sets on there - including a 6th printing original box and the old Deities & Demigods w/ the Cuthulu.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
          I have an iPod, wait just a second..
          I have an iPod, but I use linux. It might as well be broken! (new gen shuffles. IHU apple)
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
            I have an iPod, but I use linux.
            http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8160

That article is old, but I'm sure there's still a way.
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

I have a busted Acer that sits in my closet. Fried the motherboard, supposedly. Someone took it apart to rescue the hard drive and my data, but the bits and pieces still sit in the bottom of my closet. Data has been copied from the drive onto a external now, though. Just sayin'
              Notebook or desktop? If it's a notebook their's a good chance someone with a broken screen would interested in buying it.....
              There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Working...
              X