Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan, for all that you might hold holy..I want to advise against this. Friday, Wally World? Back-to-School? *shivers*. I guess if it isn't a full moon..and you have a strong stomach it might be ok..just watch out for the zombies. They may not be the flesh eating type, but they are the "Run over anybody in my path type."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm planning on going on Friday, too, Pagan. It's my only day off. I's skeered. You can't have the taser until I'm done with it. If it still has juice left.

NO promises. >.>

Comment

I'm having to go shopping on Friday, too... it's tax-free weekend and if you don't get the stuff on Friday it'll be gone by Saturday. That, and my hubby is insisting that saving the 7.75% is better than letting me find the stuff cheaper on the internet and ordering it with free shipping and no tax.

My plan is to go just after midnight and use my walker. It takes a really sucky person to attempt to push a handicapped person with a walker out of the way. Not saying they don't exist, just that other customers tend to side with poor handicapped little me.
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
          I'm planning on going on Friday, too, Pagan. It's my only day off. I's skeered. You can't have the taser until I'm done with it. If it still has juice left.

NO promises. >.>
          If you are going shopping Friday and bring a taser, will you please get a camera crew. Contact the nearest TV station and refer them to us, we'll all guarantee them it will be worthwhile.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
            Pagan, for all that you might hold holy..I want to advise against this. Friday, Wally World? Back-to-School? *shivers*. I guess if it isn't a full moon..and you have a strong stomach it might be ok..just watch out for the zombies. They may not be the flesh eating type, but they are the "Run over anybody in my path type."
            It's also the tax-free weekend. Maybe I'll get up early Saturday....

Gotta check to see if wireless routers and cordless phones fall under the tax-free. That would be fabulous, but I'm getting both regardless.

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

NO promises. >.>
            I've been thinking of taking my short sword or my staff. Although I don't know what to do about the parking lot. People loose their minds when they get in there. I was toying with going this evening, but then it started storming. Saw enough idiocy just driving home from work. >.<
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
              I totally love those. The chicken pot pie and the alfredo bake are my favs. And yes, they are sooooooooo bad for you. But that's why they taste so good.
              I know! But I've been so good with keeping to a lower sodium diet. Eating things like that sours my stomach now. They did smell pretty good though.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
              X