This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
    and now we have made it to the highest/lowest form of humor, the poo puns...
    The Grey musturd of humor.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      Irv wasn't able to sell his stool sample to the SC. Do I have this right?
      And the SC was probably boasting to her friends about how she doesn't take shit from anyone.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
        Display items when you can buy sometimes are available at a great price, but sometime display items should never be sold. Sometimes like in the OP it is needed for the store, but in other cases the display item is a fake/cheap knockoff that can not be used or are damaged items that look okay but can not be safely used.

Bet this woman would be complaining of being ripped off if she had got that stool out the store but it was not prefect.
        Or in some cases, the item is being discontinued and the display is the only one left, which is how my Mom was able to get my first computer desk/hutch set back when I was in high school. It was a huge unit w/a desk w/overhead hutch w/double door storage, shelf underneath, corner unit and printer stand. Took up an entire side of my bedroom.

I had that desk with me when we moved into our current house (25 years ago) and finally had to retire it just under 20 years ago. Kept the printer stand and used it as a tv stand in the office until I last remodeled it and by that time, it was starting to come apart.

I think I got plenty of use out of that old thing.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X