This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just now had to ruin my under wear!

So it's the first monday of the month, and we always have massive markdowns. I'm knee deep in marking and moving merchandise and some lady and her husband come up to me. "There were NO toilet papers or seat covers in my stall!" Okay. Well we don't even carry the seat covers anymore due to the customers pulling them all out and throwing them in the floor. Most employees avoid the customer bathroom at all times due to the likely hood of feces being smeared on the toilet , floor and walls being in the high ninties.

Well anyway, the problem is simple enough even though I am not sure why she didn't go to the department right next to the restroom... and then the customer announces, "I had to ruin my good panties due to this! " what the hell? ??? Why would she even announce that in public? and why would i care? She didnt HAVE to ruin her underwear. She could have either waited until another lady entered the bathroom.... or called her husband who was with her on his cellphone and he couldve got an employee to hand her some paper.

I finally get the paper to put in that stall and smh, somehow she removed the bolts that hold the toiletseat on the toilet and what parts that are left are stained with mess. Sigh.

That reminds me when I worked maintenance at Sam's Club & had to clean the bathrooms. The messes that I encountered were unspeakable! You'd see that disgusting mess & wonder how people could be that nasty in a public rest room.

Comment

It's very simple. Not their house, not their problem. Sad.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth minkysmom View Post
        Well anyway, the problem is simple enough even though I am not sure why she didn't go to the department right next to the restroom... and then the customer announces, "I had to ruin my good panties due to this! " what the hell? ??? Why would she even announce that in public? and why would i care? She didnt HAVE to ruin her underwear. She could have either waited until another lady entered the bathroom.... or called her husband who was with her on his cellphone and he couldve got an employee to hand her some paper.

I finally get the paper to put in that stall and smh, somehow she removed the bolts that hold the toiletseat on the toilet and what parts that are left are stained with mess. Sigh.
        Common sense is dying.
        It's called common sense for a reason

Comment

the customer announces, "I had to ruin my good panties due to this! " what the hell? ??? Why would she even announce that in public? and why would i care?
          She was probably hinting that you offer her your own undergarments, to make up for the inconvenience.

Comment

"I had to ruin my good panties due to this! "
            Does she only have the one good pair, then?
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Good thing she was wearing panties. I'd hate to wonder what she'd have used if she hadn't! Seriously, hate to wonder...
              If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Surely I'm not the only one who checks for toilet paper before I use a public toilet?

I know, I know. "Don't call you Shirley."
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  Surely I'm not the only one who checks for toilet paper before I use a public toilet?

I know, I know. "Don't call you Shirley."
                  I do too, usually. Even in the restroom at work. I also ALWAYS, ALWAYS check the seat.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                    Does she only have the one good pair, then?
                    "Oh, Peg, it was horrible. 16 straight hours of shoe-selling mayhem. The last thing I remember that that I was down on one knee, waiting on an overflowing glacier of a woman. The first thing they teach you when you're a rookie shoe salesman is when you've got a fat one in the chair, never look up. I looked up, Peg. I saw underwear. It said 'Saturday.'"

"So what?"

"TODAY'S WEDNESDAY!"
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                      It's very simple. Not their house, not their problem. Sad.
                      YUP IT IS someone else's problem or "That is what they pay employees to do."
                      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                        "That is what they pay employees to do."
                        Sadly, not nearly enough...
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I think the customer wanted free panties. Idk. But she was in the wrong dept. The lingerie department is RIGHT NEXT to the restrooms. Smh...

Comment

I think the customer wanted free panties. Idk. But she was in the wrong dept. The lingerie department is RIGHT NEXT to the restrooms. Smh...
                            At least she didn't sneak some of those in to use.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I always check for toilet paper and the seat... Not sure if that is just me being paranoid or something most people would actually do!

Since the lingerie department is next to the bathroom - your lucky she didn't just help herself to a few new pairs as "compensation"

Sadly, I have heard that before "I ruined my undies because of this" and more than once... McDonalds seemed to be a magnet for these types of people (I swear 80% of people walked in just to use the bathroom and did not order anything).

The worst was some of the mothers - They would literally wipe the nappies full of crap on the walls... What normal person does that with their own used toilet papers, let alone their babies nappies full of sh*t?!?! (I reiterate - SOME!!! I always felt bad for the ones who came up to us upset, because understandably, they did not want to change their babies in a room with poo all over the walls. I mean - none of us would want to change our clothes in a room like that - so why should we expect them to?)

Comment

Working...
                              X