This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple notes...

Peds, you might wanna doublecheck the example image used in the no wide images thread. >.>

Also, I'm still getting an SSL Handshake Failed message whenever I try to connect to chat. Everything I've researched, basically says that recent versions of pidgin will no longer allow connection to sites where the certificate has expired.

Ah, thank you for the note about that image. That specific image was used because it was the most recent example that had occurred of that specific problem. I've replaced it with one of my own images that was a panorama from Alaska (hand made and stitched, so the slope is a by product of sloppy camera work). Thank you for letting me know.

As for CS Chat, I don't know. Any solution right now will cost money, and the new site owners may (or may not) want to use it. Personally, I'm recommending they use Slack. Less direct site integration out of the box, but the results will be much nicer (and the clients for web and desktop are also much nicer). We'll see what happens.

Comment

Might want to host the image file elsewhere - it's on a site where you need to log in, so when you click the links in the example (or the placeholder for the wide image) all you get is a login page.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X